- The saucy Sport is a TV Show condones animal abuse even as it condemns Lawro.
- The maddeningly-brilliant Run of Play fires a bullet in the knee-cap of Manchester City's hopes of being the next Chelsea.
- The Political Economy of Football is totally awesome.
- The Guardian giddily publishes Arsene Wenger's attempt at becoming the Deepak Chopra of the Tony Robbins of the world, discovered in a hotel room in Bolton no less.
- Budding local journo Colin Smith expertly dispensed with a few of our more pompous local scribes a week ago; worth a second look.
- Jennifer Doyle ponders why women don't go out and hard-tackle in the park more often.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Richard Links Letters (Good God, No)
I've never done this and I've always wanted to: play the kingmaker and point you to some cool posts. While I have as much influence as an organ grinding monkey on the surface of Mercury, I would just like to take the time to give back to sites and posts that make me feel less ashamed about writing a football blog with no experience, expertise, or know-how (edit: not that any of these wonderful writers lack for any of these qualities -- I just mean they're bloggers and they make football blogging look really good -- AMSL PR).